LSR Sidecar

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LSR Sidecar

Post  Noisy Norton on Tue 24 Aug - 8:11

We went to Bonneville for SpeedWeek. We had a fantastic time. Took the gas record from 98.7 mph to 119.668 mph and the fuel record from 101 mph to 117.163 mph. And I managed to finally get the sidecar over 200K/m. On one run the top speed was 202.316 K/m. Heres a short video of the 202 K/m run. The first bike to run is Willie Buchta on his 1000cc Harley sidecar. I don't know who the solo is. And then me. I leave pretty slowly as I am pulling a verytall gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwoRBeNkrTk
Noisy Norton
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noisy Norton on Sun 5 Sep - 1:29

A few photos to go with the video in the above post.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Noisy Norton
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Racer X on Sat 11 Sep - 15:24

Very nice.Congrats on the record I hope to be on the salt next year. I race at Maxton since 2008

Racer X
Lazy Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noisy Norton on Mon 13 Sep - 4:31

I sure hope you make it to the salt next year. I have never raced Maxton but some friends have and they say its bumpy. The salt is very smooth and once you try it you will love it!!
Noisy Norton
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Racer X on Wed 15 Sep - 23:34

I plan to crew for a car next year. That will be my first time at the salt flats. Yes the track at Maxton was bumpy but they have made some major improvements. The 3 mile track in Maine is smooth. We are seeing motorcycles going 270 mph + since they smoothed things out .

Racer X
Lazy Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noisy Norton on Fri 17 Sep - 8:50

Racer X wrote:I plan to crew for a car next year. That will be my first time at the salt flats. Yes the track at Maxton was bumpy but they have made some major improvements. The 3 mile track in Maine is smooth. We are seeing motorcycles going 270 mph + since they smoothed things out .

Sure hope you make it to Bonneville next year. I'd find it very difficult to go just to crew and not race something. But thats just me. Hayabusas have made everything else seem very slow. Sad in some respects. Go buy a Busa, go 180+ . And all done with a factory warranty! John Noonan out here has been pounding records with his Busa and making it look so easy. Maybe I should dump the Weslake and get a Busa motor for it!! LOL!
Noisy Norton
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Racer X on Fri 17 Sep - 11:33

We call Busas me to bikes. You have a busa? Me to. I like making a slow bike go fast. My Ninja 250 went 87 mph first time. Next week I am loonking for about 120mph.

Racer X
Lazy Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noisy Norton on Sat 18 Sep - 3:46

Racer X wrote: My Ninja 250 went 87 mph first time. Next week I am loonking for about 120mph.

God luck!! I'll ssume you will be running it at Maxton or Loring. Keep us informed.
Noisy Norton
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum