What did I do good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did I do good?

Post  RaceRon on Mon 18 Jan - 17:40

What did I do good? Normally the question is what did I do wrong (and most of the time I really don't know the answer to that (typical a men answer)!), but my wife told me this weekend when i was fixing an electrical problem of the bike in a stonecold garage, why don't you put the bike in the kitchen or livingroom so it's nice and warm to work on! I couldn't believe my ears but didn't hesitate and put the bike immedately in the livingroom for some nice and warm comfortable work!
The electrical problem was solved in an hour but I told her that I almost needed 3 days to work on it, so i can exceptionally enjoy this nice view in the livingroom in stead of the usual television! lol!
Unfortunately, the bike has to move to the garage this evening, but it was a nice experience!

RaceRon
Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did I do good?

Post  650zed on Mon 18 Jan - 18:38

Woaaa, this is exactly what I'm dreaming about since years...

Unfortunately, this won't work for me, I've heard the story millions of times: the gasoline stinks, the oil on the floor, and so on, and so on... Evil or Very Mad

Well, never mind: my workplace is small, cold, but it's my own place: and I love the smell of gasoline!

z650 Kawa Power
650zed
Administrator

View user profile http://www.z650.12r.org

Back to top Go down

Post  MIOB on Mon 18 Jan - 19:40

My current projectbike is sitting in the living room too, my girlfriend doesn't mind :)

MIOB
Veteran Racer

View user profile http://bmwcafe.blogspot.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Toecutter on Wed 20 Jan - 9:22

Ive got a bike sitting in the living room too , Ron i really like that black and silver furniture , very nice livingroom.

p.s. : U can always ask for the bike to stay there in the colder months , 'because otherwise the bike wil get rusty' Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top