Finally done for spring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally done for spring

Post  Ranger on Sat 5 Feb - 0:08

The regular CB750K2 with Airbrush, the cafe racer which will be taken apart in fall again for painting and polishing.
Hope you like it.

original, before start:

almost done

Done :

The other Four:

And its Tank

Well, i hope the links work, wanted to show the pics direct but didnt work. Still too stupid to work this out. I am better in builing bikes i guess.

Edit by TinTin; pictures are shown cheers something with the way the website shows pictures, we have the same problems with another hosting site
Ranger
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wow

Post  janh on Sat 5 Feb - 13:45

That's a great paintjob!

janh
Novice Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally done for spring

Post  Ranger on Sat 5 Feb - 20:31

@TinTin:
Thanks man, i try my best, maybe next time i get it to work. And yes, half of the pics are cut off for some reason. I`ll try photobucket next time.

By the way: the seat is not done yet (just foam for test rides), a leather one is ordered already. Also small parts, such as the side covers in new, the alloy seat end will be painted yellow-black, perhaps the whole bike will be repainted in a dull grey later on. It will be taken apart this coming fall again for all the detail work, right now its tested for performance of all parts. So there might be changes yet.

For my general understanding: Wouldn`t it be much easier, if we could show pics via cut-n-paste? Also, that way, one could change image hosts without having to redo all links in all old messages. Why ist external hosting used anyways? Save space?
Ranger
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TinTin on Sun 6 Feb - 15:53

Ranger wrote:@TinTin:
Thanks man, i try my best, maybe next time i get it to work. And yes, half of the pics are cut off for some reason. I`ll try photobucket next time.
try servimg.com, works much better and while uploading you have the option to resize automatically so it will fit the forum. That is why your picutres are just shown half, they are to wide to fit Wink

Ranger wrote:For my general understanding: Wouldn`t it be much easier, if we could show pics via cut-n-paste? Also, that way, one could change image hosts without having to redo all links in all old messages. Why ist external hosting used anyways? Save space?
Guess Zed knows all about this but I suspect they simply don't allow picures on the free forum hosting service... the server would be too smal in a matter of days
TinTin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranger on Sun 6 Feb - 20:34

another try to display some pics:
my cafe for this spring, cb750 four 1973 k2 model, will be driven as is now, redone next fall (paint, detail, polishing jobs etc)

allright! it works !
more:

more

z900, 1976 model, 1100cc UT motor with flat slides installed, zrx 1100 front, suzuki gsxr750w rear, mono shock, about screeming 120 hp
Ranger
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top