patches: caferacer, 59 club, ace cafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

patches: caferacer, 59 club, ace cafe

Post  caferacer 1975 on Sun 17 Jul - 13:52

Hi all,

what i wanna know is if someone, and then especially dutch members know where i can get the proper patches to create the ROCKERS look. I know i can find it all on the internet but before buying i want to see them....holding them in my hands so to speak.

Second question if i can't get them in holland somewhere has one of the dutch members any experience with buying them abroad via the internet and what is a good site to use. Or has any one got experience on buying online from the ACE CAFE ?

Third question is, is it appropriate to wear a 59 club patch if you'r not a member....

Tnx in advance...
jocolor
caferacer 1975
Veteran Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: patches: caferacer, 59 club, ace cafe

Post  Wallace on Tue 26 Jul - 22:25

The true Rockerís jacket starts as a ďblank canvasĒ and develops into an expression of the wearerís persona. Each jacket should be as individual as the wearer wants it to be. It can be a statement of the bikes you like, places and rallies/meets youíve been to and/or clubs you are in. On the point of the 59 Club badge, lots of people wear it and are not members. The 59 Club donít get upset about it though they will only sell them to members. Other clubs do get pi$$ed off and restrict their patches to members only. I personally wouldnít wear a patch from a club Iím not a member of, including the 59 Club, but thatís just me and my view. I am a member of the 59 Club and my jacket has 59 Club patches.

This guy has some good looking patches on ebay. Not sure what heís like to do business with thought.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bali.bag0es.shop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Wallace

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wallace_world

Back to top Go down

Post  Toecutter on Wed 27 Jul - 8:55

Couldnt find any dutch or flemish site, maybe this is interesting

http://www.patchattack.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazy Cavan on Wed 27 Jul - 13:42

Wallace wrote:The true Rockerís jacket starts as a ďblank canvasĒ and develops into an expression of the wearerís persona. Each jacket should be as individual as the wearer wants it to be. It can be a statement of the bikes you like, places and rallies/meets youíve been to and/or clubs you are in. On the point of the 59 Club badge, lots of people wear it and are not members. The 59 Club donít get upset about it though they will only sell them to members. Other clubs do get pi$$ed off and restrict their patches to members only. I personally wouldnít wear a patch from a club Iím not a member of, including the 59 Club, but thatís just me and my view. I am a member of the 59 Club and my jacket has 59 Club patches.

This guy has some good looking patches on ebay. Not sure what heís like to do business with thought.

Amen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caferacer 1975 on Wed 27 Jul - 21:05

Wallace wrote:The true Rockerís jacket starts as a ďblank canvasĒ and develops into an expression of the wearerís persona. Each jacket should be as individual as the wearer wants it to be. It can be a statement of the bikes you like, places and rallies/meets youíve been to and/or clubs you are in. On the point of the 59 Club badge, lots of people wear it and are not members. The 59 Club donít get upset about it though they will only sell them to members. Other clubs do get pi$$ed off and restrict their patches to members only. I personally wouldnít wear a patch from a club Iím not a member of, including the 59 Club, but thatís just me and my view. I am a member of the 59 Club and my jacket has 59 Club patches.

i have seen some nice looking patches on his e-bay site (will buy some of him i guess).....and on the owners or club patches i agree with you, but also i can imagine to wear them in adoration for the first rockers or original caferacer...
But thank you and i will keep you posted on me making my rocker jacked....starting blank...

i am buying a honda (wing) patch, a rockers patch, a RAMONES patch and probably a nice looking caferacer patch....to start with Very Happy

jocolor
caferacer 1975
Veteran Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toecutter on Wed 27 Jul - 21:14

I reckon you'r a psychobilly , punk fan aswel Twisted Evil

cheers man !

Last edited by Toecutter on Wed 27 Jul - 21:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistook the Ramones for the Misfits lol...my bad....)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caferacer 1975 on Wed 27 Jul - 21:25

Toecutter wrote:I reckon you'r a psychobilly horror punk fan aswel Twisted Evil

cheers man !

hahahahahaaa (krewmen, demented are go, coffin nails, nekromantix) but i appreciate the punkrock music a bit more....
jocolor
caferacer 1975
Veteran Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranger on Fri 29 Jul - 14:39

.. buying from ace cafe london is a snap, no problems at all, just very expensive ...
Ranger
Speed Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caferacer 1975 on Tue 2 Aug - 20:28

Ranger wrote:.. buying from ace cafe london is a snap, no problems at all, just very expensive ...

tanx for the advice, i guess i buy the rockers patch and ace cafe patch....

jocolor
caferacer 1975
Veteran Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow59 on Thu 29 Sep - 3:55

Hi,
to wear the 59 patch and not being a member is not right thing to do. The 59 patch is not a fashion accessory but shows that you are a proud member of the famous 59 club. Members pay for the privilege to wear the patch and work hard for the club. Support the 59 Club, become a member and wear the patch with pride. "Let the Legend live on"

Rockers Forever!

Shadow
The 59 Club Australia
Shadow59
Newcomer

View user profile http://www.the59club.org.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Bud64 on Thu 23 May - 23:08

You normally only wear patches form clubs you belong to or are affiliated. There are also patches that do not belong to any club and those are fair game. But I'm old school and will only put on what is truely mine.
Bud64
Novice Racer

View user profile http://caferacersontario.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top